Vitamin B1 B6 B12 Complex
Essential for a Healthy
- Vitamin B1: Thiamine, acts as a co-enzyme in body metabolism. Deficiency leads to beriberi, a disease of the heart and nervous system. Thiamine is especially important as a supplement for persons
with serious liver conditions.
- Vitamin B6: Also called pyridoxine, a co-factor for enzymes. Deficiency leads to inflammation of the skin and mouth, nausea, vomiting, dizziness,
weakness and anemia. Vitamin B6 can be helpful in certain patients with nerve conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Vitamin B12: An essential factor in nucleic acid synthesis (the genetic material of all cells). Deficiency leads to insufficient and enlarged red
blood cells (megaloblastic anemia), as can be seen in pernicious anemia.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- UBB® Vitamin B1,B6,B12 complex helps maintain the health of nerves, skin, mucous membranes, central nervous system (CNS),energy levels, red blood cells formation, healthy homocysteine levels, hematopoietic system, cell life, proper metabolism of protein, fat, carbohydrates and iron. Adequate intake of the Vitamin B1, B6, B12 complex is very important because these nutrients are not as well absorbed as we age or when we have medical health problem.
Amount Per Serving (1 Tablet)
Vitamin B1 100 mg
Vitamin B6 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 150 mcg
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.