Complex Vitamins Minerals with Folic Acid for Pregnancy
- Contains all essential nutrients required for a healthy baby (including DHA & Folic Acid) and is essential to the development of the fetus.
- Folic acid reduces the risk of neural tube defect pregnancies and fetal spina bifida.
- Fish oil (Omega-3, DHA & EPA) is essential for normal eye, brain, and nervous system development and function, reduces the risk of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
- Calcium is essential for fetal and infant teeth and bone development.
- Iron assists in meeting high iron demands in expectant and breastfeeding mothers, reduces the risk of low birth weight and inferior neonatal health.
- Vitamin B6, C, D & E: for higher than normal demands for nutrients, essential for the health of expectant and breast feeding mothers, and fetal/child health and development.
- For adult, take one (1) softgel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably after a meal.
- UBB® Pre-natchoice comes with key vitamins, minerals and essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids that may benefit the neurological development of the fetus and the health of the mother during pregnancy. High folic acid content (100% of the daily value for pregnant and lactating women), which is important in the healthy development of the nervous system and fetus. Provides additional iron and zinc needed to support a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel)
Fish Oil (equiv. DHA 130mg, EPA 30mg) 370 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholescalciferol) 100 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl Acetate) 10 IU
Folic Acid0.4 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg
Calcium Hydrophosphate 207.6 mg(equiv. Calcium 46mg)
Ferrous Fumarate (equiv. Iron 5mg) 16.6 mg
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.