Complex Vitamins Minerals with Folic Acid for Pregnancy
- Contains all essential nutrients required for a healthy baby (including DHA & Folic Acid) and is essential to the development of the fetus.
- Folic acid reduces the risk of neural tube defect pregnancies and fetal spina bifida.
- Fish oil (Omega-3, DHA & EPA) is essential for normal eye, brain, and nervous system development and function, reduces the risk of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
- Calcium is essential for fetal and infant teeth and bone development.
- Iron assists in meeting high iron demands in expectant and breastfeeding mothers, reduces the risk of low birth weight and inferior neonatal health.
- Vitamin B6, C, D & E: for higher than normal demands for nutrients, essential for the health of expectant and breast feeding mothers, and fetal/child health and development.
- For adult, take one (1) softgel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably after a meal.
- UBB® Pre-natchoice comes with key vitamins, minerals and essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids that may benefit the neurological development of the fetus and the health of the mother during pregnancy. High folic acid content (100% of the daily value for pregnant and lactating women), which is important in the healthy development of the nervous system and fetus. Provides additional iron and zinc needed to support a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel)
Fish Oil (equiv. DHA 130mg, EPA 30mg) 370 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholescalciferol) 100 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl Acetate) 10 IU
Folic Acid0.4 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg
Calcium Hydrophosphate 207.6 mg(equiv. Calcium 46mg)
Ferrous Fumarate (equiv. Iron 5mg) 16.6 mg