- The most popular and established health benefit of Lecithin is its role in the breakdown of fats in the body.
- Lecithin is present in the body at the cellular level and though it is not considered as an essential nutrient, it has an indispensable role in regulating the flow of nutrients and waste materials in and out of cells. For decades now, lecithin has been popular for treating patients with high cholesterol. It has been seen to prevent the build-up of fats and bad cholesterol in the walls of the heart, arteries and veins, thereby promoting good cardiovascular health.
- Lecithin protects cells from oxidation and largely comprises the protective sheaths surrounding the brain. It is composed mostly of B vitamins, phosphoric acid, choline, linoleic acid and inositol. Although it is a fatty substance, it is also a fat emulsifier. Hence, it supports the circulatory system. Its choline is useful for making acetylcholine.
- Take two (2) softgels daily as a dietary supplement, preferably after a meal
- UBB® LECITHIN may prevent atherosclerosis, lower cholesterol and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Important in joint and synovial fluid maintenance. Protects synovial joint cell membranes.
Amount Per Serving (2 Softgels)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.