Provide DHA for Kids
- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids. They are essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body.
- Fish Oil benefits children with improved learning, increased language and brain development. EPA and DHA are the building blocks for the cells in the vital organs and the body requires these Omega-3 Fatty Acids to function properly.
- Vitamin E is the most potent biologically available antioxidant. Reducing the risk of developing arthrosclerosis and related cardiovascular diseases. Vitamin E is an essential vitamin for children.
- The combination of Fish Oil and Vitamin E can have added benefit in the treatment of many diseases, than if they are used individually.
- Children from 4 to 15 years old: take one (1) or two (2) softgels daily as a dietary supplement, preferably after a meal.
- UBB® Kid Mega improves brain function of child, and supplement the gray matters of the brain.
- Supplement for retina tissues.
- Improve development skills and reduced risk of obesity.
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.