Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM
Helps Keep Joints Healthy and Flexible
- Glucosamine: the building block for the production of cartilage. Restores glucosamine levels that decrease with age. Stimulates the production of cartilage
- Chondroitin binds with collagen, improving and maintaining cartilage strength and cushioning properties. Reduces joint deterioration associated with destructive enzymes. Effectiveness of co-factors glucosamine and chondroitin has been proven clinically.
- MSM is an especially versatile supplements, and has been used for a variety of applications, such as for its anti-inflammatory effects and to reduce acidity in the body, treat gastrointestinal disorders and constipation, increase circulation and promote connective tissue health
- Boswellia Extract: Gum resin extracts of Boswellia species have been traditionally used in folk medicine for centuries to treat various chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Fruits are well known for providing ample amounts of vitamin C.
- For adults, take one (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
- UBB® JOINT SOOTHER is specially designed to aid in relieving joint pain and discomfort while helping keep them healthy and flexible.
Amount Per Serving (2 Tablets)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.