- Cordyceps is commonly used to replenish the kidney and soothe the lung, and for the treatment of fatigue. It also can be used to support conditions such as night sweating, low sexual desire, high blood sugar, renal dysfunction, renal failure, arrhythmias and other types of heart disease and liver disease.
- GLA is normally used by the body to make prostaglandins (hormone-like substances). Prostaglandins are believed to be involved in many processes in the body, including regulation of the immune system.
- Perilla leaves are used in Chinese medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments and in Asian cooking as a garnish and to prevent food poisoning. Leaf extracts have shown anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Valerian Root nutritionally supports restful sleep. Used since the time of Hippocrates many centuries ago, Valerian is a perennial herb that derives its name from the Latin Valera meaning to be strong in reference to its distinct, intense odor.
- For adult, take two (2) softgels twice daily as a dietary supplement.
- UBB® Cordyceps+3 provide special blend herbal ingredients which may help stimulate the immune system and enhance the natural antioxidant system in the body. Recent observations have shown that Cordyceps may assist to promote energy, vitality, longevity and sexual performance.
Amount Per Serving (2 Softgels)
Cordyceps Extract50 mg
GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid)10 mg
Perilla Leaf Extract180 mg
Valerian Root Extract30mg
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)100 mg
Magnesium Oxide82 mg
Natural Vitamin E80 IU