Help Protect Eye Health
- Lutein: a compound that gives vegetables their yellow pigment, has antioxidant properties that might help prevent damage to the macula that leads to vision loss. Lutein is also found in egg yolks and animal fats.
- Vitamin A prevents and alleviates double vision, dry eye, eye inflammation, night blindness, cataracts, conjunctivitis, retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- Vitamin E, improves and maintains cell health, protecting eyes and skin from UV sunlight damage. Protects against serious eye conditions (retinitis pigmentosa, cataract and macular degeneration).
- Zinc is most versatile of all the minerals in the human body that help eyes healthy and may help to decrease risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Fish Oil supplements to get the benefits Omega-3 which for including, DHA and EPA may also improve eye health
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a disease associated with aging that gradually destroys the central portion of the retina, impairing central vision.
- Blueberry one of the highest food sources of antioxidants is one of the healthiest foods source for eyes. Blueberry combine with nutritious vitamins and minerals, are of particular benefit in maintaining eye health.
- Bilberry may prevent and alleviate eye afflictions (eye fatigue, day and night blindness, eye inflammation, cataracts and macular degeneration).Improves conditions of myopia (retinal sensitivity, visual clarity, twilight vision photo sensitivity.
- Grape Seed Extract may improve the night vision of the eye health
- Take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- UBB® Compound Lutein includes all the beneficial ingredients used for the eye health and envision. The formula contains a good amount of Lutein, and a high content Fish Oil.+
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel)
Lutein 20 mg
Vitamin A ( Retinyl Palmitate) 3,500 mg
Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) 8 IU
Zinc 5 mg
Fish Oil 10 mg
Blueberry Extract 1 mg
Bilberry Extract 1 mg
Grape Seed Extract 1 mg