Ease Menopause Symptoms
- Black Cohosh is a perennial plant that is a member of the buttercup family. It has several other common names, including black snakeroot, bugwort, rattle weed and others.
- Black Cohosh is used as an emmenagogue, an agent that promotes menstrual or uterine bleeding. Herbalists consider it is a sedative emmenagogue, meaning it promotes menses when uterine tension, cramps, and congretion hinder flow.
- Black Cohosh relaxes the uterus, especially when tension is caused by anxiety. Black cohosh is believed to act on the uterus by improving muscle tone, so it is useful for preventing miscarriage and premature labor. The herb also is recommended for women who have had difficult labors; in those cases it is administered in small doses in the last trimester of pregnancy to prepare the uterus for delivery. It decreases labor pain while at the same time promoting more efficient contractions. Black Cohosh also can be helpful when contractions during labor are weak, or for severe after pains following labor.
- Black Cohosh Extract reduces physical and psychological menopausal symptoms. A superior and natural alternative to estrogen or hormone replacement therapy (ERT/HRT) with inherently fewer side effects.
- Take one (1) softgels, 1-3 times daily as a dietary supplement.
- UBB® Black Cohosh may help to ease common symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats and other symptoms that can occur during menopause.
Amount Per Serving (2 Softgels)
Black Cohosh Extract(Cimicifuga racemosa)80 mg
(root and rhizome)(Standardized to contain 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides containing 27-Deoxyaxtein, 2mg)