Essential for Healthy Hair, Scalp and Nails
- Biotin is most often thought of as the “hair growth vitamin”. It is an essential water-soluble B vitamin.
- Biotin is known for its role in the health and beauty of hair, skin and nails. It promotes healthy hair growth and protects against dryness. It also increases the elasticity of the hair's cortex, thus preventing breakage.
- Biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, Biotin promotes normal immunity and plays a critical role in skin health.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily as a dietary supplement.
- UBB® Biotin key function is to help maintain normal energy production. Biotin also assists in activating the energy transfer molecule ATP. Having enough biotin in the diet has been associated with the ability to maintain shiny, healthy hair and nail.
Amount Per Serving (1 tablet)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.