A to Z
Multivitamins and Multiminerals
- A multivitamin is a formulation intended to supplement the human diet with vitamins, dietary minerals and other nutritional elements.
- By supplementing the diet with additional vitamins and minerals, multivitamins can be a valuable tool for those with dietary imbalances or special nutritional needs. People with dietary imbalances may include people on restrictive diets and those who can't or won't eat a nutritious and balanced diet. Pregnant women and elderly adults have different nutritional needs than other adults, and a multivitamin may be recommended by their physicians.
- Multivitamins and Minerals can be a valuable tool for those with dietary imbalances or different nutritional needs.
- Lutein assists visual acuity (clarity), sensitivity to colors and light adaptation. Protects against wear and tear. Reduces the risk of macular degeneration.
- Lycopene naturally found in tomatoes; it is claimed to be the most potent carotenoid antioxidant. It has photoprotective effects.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- UBB® AtoZ Multivitamins and Minerals are specially formulated with a combination of Lutein and Lycopene to help your body return to its optimium nutrient levels and to help restore physical and mental energy. Lycopene may aid in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system, while Lutein may enhance vision.
Amount Per Serving (1 Tablet)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.